Senior Account Manager
- Born in Augsburg, Germany, my mother is German and my Dad served in the Army.
- Married 25 yrs, with 3 boys, 1 daughter in law, and 3 dogs
- Started my Insurance career October 1988 and took classes at UTSA and SAC
- Received my General Lines Agent’s license, March 2000
- I participated in a number of Best Practices held various positions within the Industry
- Recognized for Large Group Customer Focused efforts and received a Rockstar Award
- Recognized for improving Agent Payments and Overall Installation Process - winning the Company’s Silver Award and Admin Award
- Retiree of a Large Healthcare Insurance Carrier (24 yrs); and worked for a couple other Large Broker Agencies.
- Employed with Secure Benefits agency 4 years. Customer Focused and experienced in various funded contracts.
- In my spare time, I enjoy Photography and Traveling and visiting with family and friends
- My motto is Live, Love, Laugh and with a strong belief in God that all can be possible.