Gloria Salinas Leal
- I was born in San Antonio, Texas to Daniel and Emilia Salinas
- I have a Sister, Sylvia, numerous Nieces and 1 Nephew
- I married Mario Leal in 1982
- God blessed us with 2 Beautiful Children: Erik Scott and Katy Marie
- Now double blessed with 2 Grandchildren Aaron Michael (Erik), and Chloe Briann (Katy)
- I graduated High School in 1978 from Harlandale High School in San Antonio
- While in school I worked with a Catering Service and in retail
- After graduation I continued working in retail until 1981
- March 1981: I took a job with American Security Life Insurance Company as an Assistant to the Underwriter. The company was home officed here in San Antonio. In mid-1990, after 50 years in business the company was acquired by American National Insurance out of Galveston Texas
- August 1990: I came to work for Gerry Impelman, Mr. Impelman offered me a position as a receptionist at his agency with the opportunity to grow within the agency. This was the start of my career with Impelman Insurance & Investment Services – now Secure Benefits, LLC.
- In 1995 I moved into a Benefits Administration position which led to my current position as an Account Manager. June 2013: I received my agent license I continue to grow in knowledge!